Plan Your Visit
Student Group Tours
Student Group Tour Reservations
The Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum will open on September 18, 2019. To book a group tour at the current Dallas Holocaust Museum/Center for Education and Tolerance located at 211 N. Record Street, please visit www.dallasholocaustmuseum.org/visit/tours.
Need more help? For more information on planning a field trip, click here.
How to Book Your Visit:
1. Review the exhibitions, experiences, and programs the Museum offers in our Educator’s Planner by clicking here.
2. Gather your information: preferred tour dates, number of students, number of chaperones, and add-on programs.
3. Verify that your dates work with your school’s calendar and are approved by your administration.
4. Submit your Group Tour Request Form by clicking here.
5. The Education Coordinator will contact you to confirm your tour date and time and email your reservation paperwork.
6. Apply for a Museum scholarship. Scholarships are available for qualifying schools. For information about Museum scholarships, contact Adilene Hernandez, Education Coordinator, at [email protected].
7. Your tour confirmation will be sent once the reservation paperwork is signed and received by the Education Coordinator.
Ready to book your tour? Submit the Group Tour Request form by clicking here!
Prepare for your visit: Explore all the educational tools and resources to prepare your students to visit the Museum by clicking here.
For questions about group tours, contact Adilene Hernandez, Education Coordinator, at [email protected].