Plan Your Visit
Student Group Tours
Student Group Tour Reservations
How to Book Your Visit:
1. Review the Know Before You Book document for important group tour information.
2. Review the exhibitions and experiences the Museum offers.
3. Gather your information: preferred tour dates and arrival time, number of students, and chaperones, and desired add-on options.
4. Verify that your dates do not conflict with your school's calendar and are approved by your administration. Make sure to check arrival and departure time restrictions with your transportation department, keeping in mind group tour reservations are a minimum of 3 1/2 hours.
5. Submit your Group Tour Request Form (see button below).
6. Scholarships are available for qualifying schools. You will have the opportunity to apply for an admission scholarship after submitting the Group Tour Request Form.
7. The Education Coordinator will contact you to confirm your tour date and time and to email your Reservation Agreement.
8. Your confirmation will be sent once the signed Reservation Agreement is received by the Education Coordinator.
If an in-person field trip is not possible this year, check out our virtual field trips and education programs.