Plan Your Visit
Student Group Tours
The Museum is now offering in-person student group reservations with the following restrictions:
- A maximum of 30 students per arrival time. The Museum requires 1 adult for every 10 students
- Available arrival times- 9:45am, 10:45am, 11:45am, Wed-Sun
- Reservations include a self-guided tour of the permanent exhibition and a viewing of Voices of Courage film in the Cinemark Theater
- Reservations are 3 hours long
- Lunches cannot be consumed or stored at the Museum
Scholarships are available for qualifying schools. You will have the opportunity to apply for an admission scholarship after submitting the Group Tour Request Form.
Virtual Field Trips and Education Programs are also available. These are live and led in-person by a Museum Educator. Your students will be able to interact in real time with an educator during their virtual tour or program. Click the button below for more information.