Join Our Junior Board
Please check back in spring 2024 for applications for the 2024-2025 school year.
Under the leadership of Museum staff, the Junior Board develops activities that contribute to the Museum's networking and community-building efforts and completes a yearlong project related to the Holocaust and human rights. Past projects have included Student Day at the Museum, offering complimentary admission and special activities for high school students, Genocide Awareness Month activities, and educational contributions to the Museum’s social media. In addition to impacting the Museum in a positive and meaningful way, high school students have an opportunity to build leadership skills and advance their personal and professional networks through their participation.
Basic Responsibilities of Junior Board Members:
- Attend monthly Junior Board meetings
- Volunteer at Museum events
- Serve as an ambassador in the community for the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
Minimum requirements to apply to the Junior Board:
- Attend a local high school or be a homeschool student in grade 9 or above in the 2023-2024 school year
- Demonstrate cooperation with fellow Junior Board members and respect of people of all backgrounds and beliefs
For more information on the Junior Board, please contact Annie Black at firstname.lastname@example.org.