Join Our Junior Board
Application for the 2020-2021 school year will open in Spring 2020.
Under the leadership of the Museum's Education Staff, the Junior Board develops activities that contribute to the Museum's networking and community building efforts. In addition to impacting the Museum in a positive and meaningful way, high school students have an opportunity to build leadership skills and advance their personal and professional networks through their participation.
Basic Responsibilities of Junior Board Members:
- Attend monthly Junior Board meetings
- Volunteer at Museum events, including the annual Hope for Humanity Dinner
- Serve as an ambassador in the community for the Dallas Holocaust Museum
Minimum requirements to apply to the Junior Board:
- Attend a local high school or be a homeschool student in grade 9 or above
- Be in good academic standing
For more information on the Junior Board, please contact Annie Black at [email protected]