Join Our Junior Board
Applications for the 2021–2022 school year are due by May 14, 2021.
Click here to apply for the 2021 – 2022 Junior Board.
Applications are due by May 14, 2021. Decisions will be sent out by May 28, 2021.
Under the leadership of the Museum's Director of Programs and Volunteers, the Junior Board develops activities that contribute to the Museum's networking and community-building efforts and completes a yearlong project related to the Holocaust and human rights. In addition to impacting the Museum in a positive and meaningful way, high school students have an opportunity to build leadership skills and advance their personal and professional networks through their participation.
Basic Responsibilities of Junior Board Members:
- Attend monthly Junior Board meetings (second Sunday of each month at 2:00 pm, September 2021 – May 2022)
- Volunteer at Museum events, including the annual Hope for Humanity Dinner
- Serve as an ambassador in the community for the Dallas Holocaust Museum
Minimum requirements to apply to the Junior Board:
- Attend a local high school or be a homeschool student in grade 9 or above
- Be in good academic standing
For more information on the Junior Board, please contact Annie Black at [email protected].