Join Our Junior Board
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are closed.
Please check back in Spring 2023 for the 2023-2024 application.
Under the leadership of Museum staff, the Junior Board develops activities that contribute to the Museum's networking and community-building efforts and completes a yearlong project related to the Holocaust and human rights. Past projects have included Student Day at the Museum, offering complimentary admission and special activities for high school students, Genocide Awareness Month activities, and educational contributions to the Museum’s social media. In addition to impacting the Museum in a positive and meaningful way, high school students have an opportunity to build leadership skills and advance their personal and professional networks through their participation.
Basic Responsibilities of Junior Board Members:
- Attend monthly Junior Board meetings
- Volunteer at Museum events, including the annual Hope for Humanity Dinner
- Serve as an ambassador in the community for the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
Minimum requirements to apply to the Junior Board:
- Attend a local high school or be a homeschool student in grade 9 or above
- Demonstrate cooperation with fellow Junior Board members and respect of people of all backgrounds and beliefs
For more information on the Junior Board, please contact Annie Black at [email protected].