Join Our Junior Board
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are closed.
Check back in Spring 2021 for the 2021-2022 application.
Under the leadership of the Museum's Director of Programs and Volunteers, the Junior Board develops activities that contribute to the Museum's networking and community-building efforts and completes a yearlong project related to the Holocaust and human rights. In addition to impacting the Museum in a positive and meaningful way, high school students have an opportunity to build leadership skills and advance their personal and professional networks through their participation.
Basic Responsibilities of Junior Board Members:
- Attend monthly Junior Board meetings (second Sunday of each month at 2:00 pm, September 2020 – May 2021)
- Volunteer at Museum events, including the annual Hope for Humanity Dinner
- Serve as an ambassador in the community for the Dallas Holocaust Museum
Minimum requirements to apply to the Junior Board:
- Attend a local high school or be a homeschool student in grade 9 or above
- Be in good academic standing
For more information on the Junior Board, please contact Annie Black at [email protected].