- "A visit to the museum was on our 15 year old’s birthday list so we took a trip with the family. I’ve always been curious about the Holocaust because my grandfather served in the US Army during WWII and my grandmother emigrated from war torn Austria.
Though our son wanted to process the exhibits out loud and ask questions, I found myself unable to speak because of the need to really sit with all my emotions in response to the reality of the Holocaust.
I love the lessons presented throughout the exhibits. We’ll definitely need to take a second visit because we hit our limit towards the end.Very respectful, powerful and relevant. We left feeling there are meaningful ways we can contribute to the prevention of a repeated, horrific history."
- "We went to the Museum on Friday and it was absolutely wonderful!!! Filled with insights and so much education. We loved hearing from Max at the end and the cinema film was a great way to get started. Couldn't have asked for a better event...Truly Memorable. They have so much to offer. I want everyone to get a chance and go and learn!!!”
- “We visited the museum Sunday afternoon. It's a powerful and important experience. I need to go to the museum periodically. ‘Never forget...’”
- “Really can’t wait to visit someday. My husband and I are staying very quarantined for now, but thought this membership might help show our support from afar. Hope we’ll be able to visit in person in the not too distant future. Best of luck with the reopening. Stay safe.”
- “Just a quick note to say "thanks" for the tickets as my family thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the museum this afternoon. While we definitely need to return for some additional time exploring, we did very much enjoy many of the exhibits including the hologram chat with Max as well as the photos and artifacts in the civil rights exhibition. The museum itself is beautiful and the staff that we interacted with during our visit was professional and most helpful."
- "Excellent museum. Many well done video exhibits. The very unique hologram exhibit allows one to interact with a survivor as though they are actually sitting in front of you; very clever and well done. The new building is beautiful and a walkable distance from Klyde Warren Park. Having been to Holocaust Museums in many cities, including Berlin, I found the exhibits and information in the Dallas museum to be outstanding."
- "Wonderful museum. Very well done. So much information and very informative. Great mix of reading, videos and personal testimonys. Great for a rainy day! You could spend hours inside there is so much."
Please note: all visitors names have been removed.