- “We visited the museum Sunday afternoon. It's a powerful and important experience. I need to go to the museum periodically. ‘Never forget...’”
- “Really can’t wait to visit someday. My husband and I are staying very quarantined for now, but thought this membership might help show our support from afar. Hope we’ll be able to visit in person in the not too distant future. Best of luck with the reopening. Stay safe.”
- “Just a quick note to say "thanks" for the tickets as my family thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the museum this afternoon. While we definitely need to return for some additional time exploring, we did very much enjoy many of the exhibits including the hologram chat with Max as well as the photos and artifacts in the civil rights exhibition. The museum itself is beautiful and the staff that we interacted with during our visit was professional and most helpful."
- "Excellent museum. Many well done video exhibits. The very unique hologram exhibit allows one to interact with a survivor as though they are actually sitting in front of you; very clever and well done. The new building is beautiful and a walkable distance from Klyde Warren Park. Having been to Holocaust Museums in many cities, including Berlin, I found the exhibits and information in the Dallas museum to be outstanding."
- "Wonderful museum. Very well done. So much information and very informative. Great mix of reading, videos and personal testimonys. Great for a rainy day! You could spend hours inside there is so much."
Please note: all visitors names have been removed.